Cyu guys...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm probably going to put a complaint through next week against someone because they haven't paid back some money I lent them.

The f*cker in question is someone I used to know at work and said he'd had a kid in april. He then asked me to temporarily lend 40 Es and failed to turn up the next day. You know the usual lines like "You know me", "Don't worry you can trust me" or "I'm your friend". Of course, the selfish bugger probably used the money to get soft drugs and didn't call back once to apologize (wow, and this guy intends to become a parent ?!). My advice, never trust druggies.

Since I'm fed up of people taking me for a nice, sympathetic idiot I'm going to the police. They'll probably laugh at this but technically I don't think they can't refuse a declaration. I'll be sure to point out that the someone refused to sign a paper. And, after this, I'm never ever going to lend anything to anyone again even if could get me hot free sex. Any beggars that have the misfortune of crossing my path are going to get a mouthful.

To get to the point, the brother of this guy had his mobile phone yesterday and didn't take my threat too kindly. So, in a few weeks time, if you see no posts from me I'll probably be in hospital or worse. Well, at least I'm taking a standing for myself.

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I'm probably going to put a complaint through next week against someone because they haven't paid back some money I lent them.

The f*cker in question is someone I used to know at work and said he'd had a kid in april. He then asked me to temporarily lend 40 Es and failed to turn up the next day. You know the usual lines like "You know me", "Don't worry you can trust me" or "I'm your friend". Of course, the selfish bugger probably used the money to get soft drugs and didn't call back once to apologize (wow, and this guy intends to become a parent ?!). My advice, never trust druggies.

Since I'm fed up of people taking me for a nice, sympathetic idiot I'm going to the police. They'll probably laugh at this but technically I don't think they can't refuse a declaration. I'll be sure to point out that the someone refused to sign a paper. And, after this, I'm never ever going to lend anything to anyone again even if could get me hot free sex. Any beggars that have the misfortune of crossing my path are going to get a mouthful.

To get to the point, the brother of this guy had his mobile phone yesterday and didn't take my threat too kindly. So, in a few weeks time, if you see no posts from me I'll probably be in hospital or worse. Well, at least I'm taking a standing for myself.
you're always having these issues... stay away from humans buddy :)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Of course, the selfish bugger probably used the money to get soft drugs and didn't call back once to apologize (wow, and this guy intends to become a parent ?!). My advice, never trust druggies.

Are these just wild accusations b/c you're pissed off or have you some proof to this "druggie" theory?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Which equals to something like $1000 about now, for the Americana's here

A little less than $60 actually. Enough to get 1-2 week's provisions for me.

Are these just wild accusations b/c you're pissed off or have you some proof to this "druggie" theory?

Who says it's a theory ? How about I simply say that it's a good idea to stay away from those people who only think of their personal pleasure and do whatever it takes to manipulate people. Should I add that this someone also stole from his own family ?

And people wonder why it's so hard to get a loan these days...

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Lent a "friend" a hundred dollars and haven't seen them since. Now nobody gets mah moneh! :mad:

I say we BEAT these beggars!!!

Don't bother with the police. I already know they won't do anything unless it's above a certain amount (and $60 isn't **** to them). I know here in the states if it's anything LESS than $1500 USD, they won't bother with it.

Best to just meet him and say hey. Maybe try to be nice and tell a lie like you are a in a jam and need that money he borrowed from you or something. If he doesn't have it, beat the **** out of him and let him know, "this is what happens when you **** with dis guy ok".