My PC Games Collecting hobby.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
you know i really dont have a collection i usually just through my games away once im done with them or i sell them or loan them out to never see them again.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Gotta love what Tseki and Sanity'sEdge have been collecting..Oh yeaa!!

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
I see some good ones in there. System Shock, yea!

My collection is pretty miniscule. For the couple years I have been buying video games, I haven't spent nearly as much as you guys.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
BobCobb said:
My collection is pretty miniscule. For the couple years I have been buying video games, I haven't spent nearly as much as you guys.

Probably the same thing, but it's more than a couple of years.

The only "large" collection I have left, is the comics one. I plan on selling most though.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Cap'n Beeb said:
Where is Deus Ex? :mad:
deus.jpg

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Nice collection. You don't always see PC game collections (typically it revolves around consoles) and especially games complete with box. I used to keep all of my boxes, but had to go through and pitch most of them to save a little space.