Unreal Series Complete Music Collection

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Damn! I've been worried about that...can anyone confirm if the collection has all the UC2 tracks, too? I think someone posted that it's missing a couple.

Looks like we need to dig deeper. I ripped all the sound effects for those games, too, and no music was hiding in them, so the menu music and any other tracks are very well hidden.

TorNis

Apr 27, 2010
I know this might be off-topic, also dead-bump, but our god Alex Brandon (Siren, Sandman) recently published his new works, in game called Bejeweled 3. It's not FPS style, nor Jazz Jackrabbit, but still Alex Brandon :)

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Sorry to update this thread, but it seems tidier than making a new one.

My life has been conquered by work, but I finally had time today to go through and get a new sound effect collection and music collection ready. This time the sound effects will be condensed to just one collection with no duplicates. And the music has some bits and pieces I found to round out things (still no luck on finding that damn LET'S GOH album).

But before I release the new collections, I wanted to make sure there wasn't any new beta content or anything else I should know about. I found Epic's 20th Anniversary soundtrack and Alexander Brandon's Flightcastl eremix, among other things, but just in case...

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Downloading, but slow... :(

Once I get the whole thing I will seed forever and I have a fast connection.

Thanks for putting it all together.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Seed please....

Ah well...I guess torrents + niche files = not happening. :(

Last edited:

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
I've got the new torrent file ready, but I'll be goddamned if I can't make TPB accept it, even in the "Other" category. Too many files or something; TPB simply will not host the torrent. It's really pissing me off, because with the fall of Demonoid, there really aren't any other great accumulators out there except the bargain-bin stuff like kat.ph and so on.

Any suggestions?

I also went ahead and included the sound effects by default in the music torrent, with all duplicates eliminated.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
I ended up getting it all, but it took a long time. I left it seeding since without any takers...seems nobody is interested.

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Yeah, those two new torrents I posted are the new release. Some new remixes, etc. are on there. Since I finally got them on TPB I'll be seeding them until the end of time. (Last time I had to use Demonoid, and it's down...)

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Part 1 is about 70% seeded; Part 2's at 90%. Unfortunately TPB didn't save my title changes when I submitted them, so they both show up as the same name in the search results (instead of part 1, and part 2). I've added comments to both torrents, changed their descriptions, and added comments to the utorrent cloud for them to tell people to get the other part if they haven't already, but random people keep picking Part 2 because it has a higher filesize.

They should both be completely seeded in another day or so.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Got it. Well done on the collection ZeaLitY. I had both the music and sound effect collections before, but it seems the one you have put together is somewhat more comprehensive and doesn't use .ape but .flac, which is nice.

Cheers. I too am seeding.

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
I'm doing this for Deus Ex 1, now. But I've run into an issue with credits on a couple tracks and also some beta music. If anyone can help, the details are here.

There's a lost trailer track that's of particular importance. I can tell immediately from listening that it was a sequenced MOD, but I'm really turning up nothing at all on Google for this one except the thread linked in my post.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
I stopped seeding this a year ago now because nobody downloaded it even once! Anyhow, sound effects aside, all of the music for the series is easy to find from other sources.

godzfire

Unreal Music Researcher
Feb 18, 2008
Trying to get this via Torrent and have found no one hosting it. I looked on ut-files.com since Skillz said he uploaded it there but it's missing there as well. Does anyone have this?