Archives

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Yes, please don't take one here.

;)

If you look through the threads here I think you will find pretty much everything and anything related to Unreal has been posted. It's not that we don't care, but it isn't really new to many here.

One has to work pretty hard to first, impress these folks and second, to find something that his truly new. Help Delacroix and Leo get a functional Emissary-thing in the wild, and you could be part of their legend!

Last edited:

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
I can't help with Emissary except ask my friend.
I waybacked their website but there is nothing to do with emissary after all.
May some info about the staff...but i think the names were already recovered.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
There was only one information on the net about Emissary briefly back in the days, most of the old unreal engine projects were kept secret for most part, emissary wasn't the only project that got unheard of but was quite far in the developement.
Most of the stuff was already recovered anyway(large percentage at the very least, especially with recent findings) and I spoke to most of the people who could be still contacted.

Last edited:

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
There was only one information on the net about Emissary briefly back in the days, most of the old unreal engine projects were kept secret for most part, emissary wasn't the only project that got unheard of but was quite far in the developement.
Most of the stuff was already recovered anyway(large percentage at the very least, especially with recent findings) and I spoke to most of the people who could be still contacted.

Indeed. I have been following this on other forums. Very exciting stuff Leo. I do hope you keep us up to speed on any developments and thanks for your work in this and many other Unreal-related matters over the years.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Indeed. I have been following this on other forums. Very exciting stuff Leo. I do hope you keep us up to speed on any developments and thanks for your work in this and many other Unreal-related matters over the years.
Thanks. I'll try to of course but i've been very busy right now, especially since im really trying to push for a release of the upsx episode 1 demo.

Sauntache

May 13, 2013

I already have, but the site was age walled and that's as far as I can get:

ZizAFiF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.