UE3 - General Please Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Choose your favorite entry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InAction

I make things move
Jan 21, 2008
If it wasn't obvious, Fearless and Zechio, you should tell me if you want him in the next vote or not. I ain't continuing unless I get an answer - I'm a bit tired of this for a damn book.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
I'll need a few pictures of zechio's work. I could download the map and look, but on my setting it'll look so bad that it'd be unfair to judge it based on that.
Can someone download his entry and take a few pics? :B

I'm also kinda bummed that I didn't know about this competition. :p
Sounds like something I would've enjoyed doing. Ah well.

InAction

I make things move
Jan 21, 2008
Gah, having a contest at the same time while you're in a deep mano-depressive state sucks. I'll be holding a vote with random people on MSN and we'll see what happens.

InAction

I make things move
Jan 21, 2008
Seems you're the winner Fearless. After asking randomly "pick one of these three" on MSN, Fearless scored 5/5. (popular name I suppose?)

Send me a PM and we'll fix the rest.

InAction

I make things move
Jan 21, 2008
Simply put, seeing as I didn't care anymore your entries didn't matter when I ran the vote on MSN. They just got your nicknames and had to choose one of you - almost like a lottery.

zechio

Jan 24, 2008
Congrats Fearless, and agreed..I had fun doing it...now I just gotta find some time so I can finish it up...<sighs>