GG's |C|

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chimley

Sexiest Llama
Mar 20, 2000
Visit site
Er, I didn't know if and where you have a clan forum, so I'll say this here. GG's last night. I must say that was the most "interesting" couple of games I have ever played. Mucho props to Rooster and Company for keeping thier cool with the bad server situations and all.

And since my Ego can't take getting owned.. I asked Jihad to challenge you guys on teamplay :D. I want another crack at Rooster, he totally owned my llama-ass last night! My fragile ego.. ooer

:)

arzenal

Why do I post here?
Apr 19, 2000
Visit site
Ill be sure to remember that when Im fraggin Rooster next week :)

EE gets a shot at |C| on Teamplay. Lets play Thorns :)

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
GG(s) Chim and the rest of sYn :)

I had a blast man.. even though I wasn't owning or anything :)

That instagib screwup was lmfao funny!! I kid you not, I about fell out my chair when the enhanced shockrifle fired when I was trying to throw my x-loc!

As you could tell though, we seemed to have a weakness for your miniguns and plasma ;P

Can't wait to play you guys again man!

And erm.. can I sit out the EE match? My arse is still a little sore from last night :D