Rate the last game you played

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Most of the HL fan boys i know have been talking aout glados being in episode 3

Did you not play episode 2? :p

They explain that Aperture Science was working on some project, blah blah, and you have to go to some ship wreck of an Aperture Science storage transport vessel to check it out. The "famous" ship had gone missing and they had apparently just found it with a drone or something. I don't exactly remember but it went something like that, so yes, there are plenty of possibilities like that or even the portal gun itself appearing in ep3. :D

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
^ Were you one of the ones who was hyped up for it? I never understood the hype and excitement behind it, I thought it looked bad since the first time I saw it. I mean I'm sure it's a decent game if you like that type of game but for me I think they're crap. That's not the point though, I think it's bad for even that type of game, something like the Sims 2 or even 1 looks better imo. :hmm:

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
I wasn't as hyped as Kantham or Matfei, but yeah I was kinda looking forward to it.
The idea sounded nice, evolving your own creatures and conquer the galaxy. But the way it plays is just not my thing. The graphics aren't all that either, but that's not a problem if the gameplay is ok.