small bug that will rarely happen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
I was playing on chrome today, and I found out that you could switch camera while the execution was in progress. I started scrolling my mousewheel constantly, seeing all the players die in both jails. But when the execution scene ended (while I was still switching cams), I respawned without an ass rifle, and everyone was invisible. I also couldn't pick up weapons. The "you picked up x weapon" did appear, though. I also couldn't fire my weapons. The 2nd time I tried it, I did get the ass rifle, but still no weapons. I couldn't check invisible players, becuase I suicided. I could shoot though.

Like I said, it probably is a small bug that will rarely happen, so don't start switching cameras like a madman ;)
I only tested it twice, so I don't know if there are/could be more problems arising. I also don't know if this happens on other maps which have multiple jail cams.