UE3 - UDK Looking for programmers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

inri67

Mar 3, 2013
USA
I will put you in contact with my programmer so we can discuss the details. This is a paid position. The writer is working on the game mechanics. We need more qualified people.
Talk to me about what you need to join this team!!

Check out the page on...

[STEAM] Greenlight under concepts MMO, RPG,

Attachments

• book_cover4.jpg
    book_cover4.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Taygeta Fortress draft.jpg
    Taygeta Fortress draft.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Sci%20Fi%20Greek%20hero.jpg
    Sci%20Fi%20Greek%20hero.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Final cut of NYX (566x800).jpg
    Final cut of NYX (566x800).jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

inri67

Mar 3, 2013
USA
Way to not make people interested in your offer. At all.

I have tried many different ways of stating what I want, I'm having a very hard to get my message across. I have picked up two more on other sites but still need more for a full team.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Thing is: Programmers, especially qualified ones, are hard to find. They usually know enough to start their own projects or be very picky about the projects they join. If you want them, you'll have to convince them, and you are competing with all the other projects looking for developers.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I have tried many different ways of stating what I want, I'm having a very hard to get my message across. I have picked up two more on other sites but still need more for a full team.

- What your project is about.
- Why it's special.
- What are your plans and what has been done so far.
- Who is involved.
- What you need and what can be had in return.

inri67

Mar 3, 2013
USA
Thanks guys for responding I may have found a developing studio that will take this on, Its just to much to try and put a team together for something this size when you don't have a name like the big companies I get it.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You might find some devs through e-working sites like oDesk.