No need for voodoo5 !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Well, at least no need for its anti-aliasing capability.

Anyone who already has a voodoo3 or something like that, read the following instructions to upgrade you present graphics card into a voodoo5.

Requirements:
- a jar of grease.
- a monkey

1. Leave your graphics card inside your computer. There is no need to get it out, unless you like to do it anyway.

2. Open the jar. Incase the lid wont come off, try turning it the other way around.

3. Dip the monkey in the jar, be sure to submerge it completely.

4. Now, press the monkey against the monitor and sort of sweep it around. Be sure not to miss any spots.

5. repeat steps 3 and 4 one time.

Notes:

* Instead of grease, it´s also possible to use oil or butter. But whatever you choose to do, make sure it does't involve killing any animals.

* You may want to double-dip the monkey to ensure an even coat. A little something Gabe told me, not long ago.

* I found that Anthorax44 (tm) is a cheap, but effective disinfectant to use against any bites.

* To disable the anti-alias funtion, make a mixture of water and soap. Again use a monkey to sweep your screen. Double-dipping is not nescesary now.

------------------
I am the creatoR of all.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
<Lard impression>

No neeeeeeeeedd

</Lard impression>

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!! I just bought a Voodoo5! If I would have know this I could have saved a lot of money.

bullet2.gif

I'll eat your gun lead and sh*t out No.2 pencils!