Need playtesters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clanless][

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
D/Led, proceeding to playtest

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>When upset, remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown, yet only 4 to extend your middle finger.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clanless][

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
Okie, played your map.
Fine job on architecture, simple and well executed. Lighting was fine, excellent texturing, and ambient sounds were there.
The elevators bothered me, as they blended in to the floor and didn't particularly look like anything special. Also, they have no means of rising they just kinda float up...no sound either. Put some air puff sound or something that makes it realistic and believable and they'll be good.
For some reason, on one side the little bolt thingy on the three support beams in the ceiling was misplaced.
The placement of the super shock rifle was nice, I'll enjoy being the only person capable of getting up there ;)
If I would do anything to the map, I'd put some walls up there where the super asmd is, and then clip the smaller windows around the perimeter of the arena. Maybe also I'd put a goo gun in the very center, but thats just my personal taste ;)

Good job, hope to see it up online sometime.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>When upset, remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown, yet only 4 to extend your middle finger.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JerkyLerky

May 14, 2000
Houston, Tx, USA
Thanks for the comments.. how did you find the super asmd? cheat? or did you actually find out how to get it? what about the shield belt? find it :D

bullet2.gif

JerkyLerky R' Us

Clanless][

Apr 29, 2000
Visit site
the bolt is nothing its just misaligned on one side..i meant like a steel rivot
didnt find the shield belt...
I just did an ih jump off of the wall after an antigrav boots jump and i was up there :)

bullet2.gif