Other Get Your Map Reviewed at UT Unlimited

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
UTU WANTS YOUR MAPS AND MODELS!

Once you have released the final version of your map or model make sure you submit it over at UT Unlimited.

• You'll not only get some great feedback from UTU but, more importantly, feedback from the community. This will really strengthen your creative skills.

• More exposure and that means more downloads and more server rotation.

• Maps and models for any of the 3 main UT games are accepted (UT99, UT2k4 & UT3 with more formats to come).

• Maps and Models for any released mod also accepted.
Just click here to go to the submissions page.

We look forward to your submissions. :D

Last edited:

UTGangster

Aug 17, 2008
Wales (U.K.)
Thamks for the review and yes there are alot improvements that need to made to the map. The only complaint i have was with the marks that you gave to the graphics. I don't know whether u marked it that low due to performance, but i felt that we made good use of the meshes and that the map is actually very detailed and much better looking than the original.