Anubis Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
The Helios said:
Impressive, Mutt, I want to see this on UEngine. The model looks great (and I can imagine some great battle scenes and taunts :lol: ).

Thx glad u like it 2nd compliment yet :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
looks good but thats pink not red.

Yeah i know i was trying to keep the textured look so i lightened the brush stroke :(

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
mutt said:
and heres the more futuristic 1 hope u like 'em red team skin :)

Yeah I had a fun time drawing that... I really should get around to coloring it sometime. ^_^;

Anywhoo... on to the shameless begging.

Pleeeeeaaaaasseeeeeee slaauuuuggghhhhterrrrrrr

Canweseeapreview? ^___________^

All kinda of excited about it bro, and looking foward to it.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Nalid said:
Yeah I had a fun time drawing that... I really should get around to coloring it sometime. ^_^;

Anywhoo... on to the shameless begging.

Pleeeeeaaaaasseeeeeee slaauuuuggghhhhterrrrrrr

Canweseeapreview? ^___________^

All kinda of excited about it bro, and looking foward to it.

slaughter got his name from the beggin he gets :lol:

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
mutt said:
Here is my atempt. to skin it tell me what you guys think :rolleyes: :404: :y5:

Looks good, but to really get the whole ancient egyptian thing beaming of it u should add gold, and lots of it too :)

Good luck on the project

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Angerfist said:
Looks good, but to really get the whole ancient egyptian thing beaming of it u should add gold, and lots of it too :)

Good luck on the project

thx 4 the crit. ;)

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
TheSlaughter said:
:lol:
I´ll post something soon...stay tuned!

Stay tuned?

<Laughs>

I check at least 15 times a day bro... If I stay tuned more than I am I'm going to be duct-taped to my monitor. ^_~

That I am looking foward to it goes without saying, but I was also wondering if you came across any snags in the diagrams, or had any questions about anything? :D I'm not trying to trick you into letting me glimps it early, but if there is anything that can be gained from further collaboration.. we should go for it. Is there ~anything~ that I can do to aid its production or quality, just let me know, and I'll get to work on it.

Nalid~ =P

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
***refreshing Cortez's & Nalid thread for the 35983294th time***[/QUOTE]

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Is there anyway to change the title of a thread? Because its no longer just my Anubis..

I think either Nalid and Slaughter's Anubis, or The Anubis Project would be best.... I feel like a glory hound with only my name on the thread, when slaughter is sure as hell putting out alot more work on it that I did.

Saaaaaaaaaad?

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Made a quicky-color of the basic's I plan to try on the Anubis model sometime. Again, the lack of detail is due to I popped it up in five minutes. =P I plan to use blues, blacks, and golds.

Anubishead.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.