Ending the war

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0cky

UT Envious
Jan 21, 2004
www.utenvy.com
XMPLE has golden goal and overtime.

With Golden Goal you start the tiebreaker map (which can be set to random from an allowed list, or specified when kicking off the match) and first cap wins. Overtime you stay on the same map and go into overtime, first cap wins (with some lovely XMPTV voiceovers by Liuokin). They've been there for quite a while actually.

I'm looking at a possible problem with the mod before it'll be downloadable, but if anyone wants it in it's current form just give me a shout.

Last edited:

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Mopap said:
If the energy for any one team "maxes" at 1200, it's impossible to have 1203. (Sorry that's what you wrote). I suppose you're saying that, for some reason, it bubbles over? You can tell I don't pay attention in game. If it's over 1k, I'm satisfied.
It's yet another bug. If your energy is over 1200, you won't gain energy (except when it's really high? possibly a forced addition every few minutes?) but the generator output, when added to the total, CAN go over 1200. It's just a condition LE forgot to check for, I guess.

As for the original question, golden cap.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
energy can spike up to 1205-1210
not more tho
it depends on the teams energy usage of things i guess.
I even think i've seen a 1240 once in a pub, but maybe that was my imagination with those drunk fridays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.