update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Ok, here are 2 updates on 2 servers...first is berserks server "Anime poop server", it's more updated then mine, it's got new things like a different kind of block then the rectangle one, also it's got a new raptor, and a rocket that's supposed to move you i was told, gonna keep that server updated so more people know about that server and can also go there to have some fun.

My server just got an update, it's now got blocks. Remember if you wanna know the password to be admin at my server the password is dog.

Some of you already know ;)

edit- i'm having problems, only i can use and see the blocks, the rest can't use nor see them so they are being looked at.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Berserks server ip/port:

24.226.187.155:7777

My server ip/port:

24.109.128.187:7777

edit- problem is solved, 2 lines that were supposed to be there dissapeared so had to put them back in and it works now, you can use/see blocks.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
Had some fun making houses and buildings n stuff..

Here is abunch of screenies taken of 1 of the few buildings i made/helped make...

1337 side view

1337 backview

1337 other side view

1337 front view with door included

1st floor view

2nd floor view

3rd floor view

far away view

1337 close up

Did this on my own in 20 minutes...didn't have enough time for a roof on the 3rd floor so it's a suntan floor :D ok, it's not so 1337 :rolleyes: but it's the best i could do without knowing the angles and aim perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.