Starting Over - New Console!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Meow all.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm attempting to return to this wonderful game. Try as I may, there's just nothing that comes close to replacing it. Not even CoD4 is good enough.

Oh well. Looks like a lot of people are still quite active,
anything I should know on return?

Re: New Console!?
I'm installing everything on Windows this time around... no more Mac stuff for me! Gasp! (Cos I tried joining a game on my Mac OS earlier and it wouldn't let me, but I have Boot Camp now so... ha.)

Black.cat

May 11, 2006
Michigan
:eek: Your right about one thing, nothing comes close to INF. It's good to see some familiar faces returning to INF :). I just came back myself, been a long time...I'm so rusty ;)

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
After so much TF2 and CoD4 I can imagine I'm going to have about a week where I absolutely fail.

Oh well!

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Welcome back to the game. I just returned recently myself and am glad to be back in the Inf Biz.

No real gotchas on a Windows Install. Just DL the Inf Community Edition and install it and you'll be good to go. You can DL anything else you need right from the servers when you join.

Shan

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Wow I'm loving this Community Edition.

My MONWFix with Vix is on there! Groovy <3

This game runs significantly different on Windows than it did on my Mac.
It's kinda weird, actually, seeing how you guys would have been seeing it.

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Errrrrrrrrrr.... what's the command for night vision again?
Set input v something

The WP1.5 manual is a dead link on the forums these days. Shrug!

Vixen.cat

Sep 20, 2005
Huh, what's with all the people coming back on this week? I might be able to join in as well sometime this month but I'm currently being quashed by work and it's irritating. Damned responsibilities!

Hiya, Kitty! :p