rank

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
instead of adept godlike mod vet.
they should have stuff like marine ranks: private first class, lance corporal, corporal, seargeant, staff Seargeant, gunnery seargeant, master seargeant, first SGT master gunnery seargeant, seargeant major, sgt major of marine corps,Warrant officer 1-4, lieutenant, first lt., captain, major, lieutenent colonel, colonel, brigadier general, major general, lieutenant general, general

BTW Anyone have the Groiler Encyclopedia of knowledge M-Moc? Look up marines,and then you will see pics for the ranks. very cool could put tha by the ranks

ARMY RANKS: Pv. 2., pfc., Cpl., SPC, Sgt., staff Sgt., platoon sgt first class, master sgt, 1st sgt, sm, CSM, SMA, CW4, CW4, CWO2, WO1, 2nd Lt., !st LT, Captain, Major, Lt colonel, colonel, brigadier general, major general, lt general, general, general of army (For moderators)

NOTE All generals have stars. Brigadier general = 1 (Line, horizontal), major gewnereal = 2( Line, horizontal), Lt general = 3 (Line, horizontal), general =4 (Line, horizontal), general of army (Moderators, Circle pattern)

and if you want navy ranks, go lookem up yourself, Im pooped from lookin stuff up

Just an idea

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

[This message has been edited by deathren (edited 02-19-2000).]

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
Hi,

to you mean in the forum or in the game??. In the forum it´s a joke, because to give real used military ranks for discussing...
(btw I am a real "Leutnant der Reserve" in German Airforce, I think it´s 2. Lt. active reserve or something like that in US, so I do not need another rank.

LCPL TWENTY