Urgent: Need help in my mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

twp89

Sep 10, 2008
hey guys im making a new mod in ut2004. the game is similar to a food fight game where players collect items/ingredients in the map and turn them into food. i'm only focusing on bakery stuff so theres like three custom characters, a pie baker, a cake baker and a bun/dimsum baker.

Now, each specific baker can only bake their own stuff (i.e. cake bakers can only bake cakes, not buns or pies) and i have 2 common items that every baker needs and 1 item which is distinct/special to each baker (e.g. Flour and Water are the normal ingredients and Chocolate is the special ingredient)

the ingredients will be scattered around the map and every player can pick them up. I need help in making it so that the ingredients combine into a food once a specific no. of ingredients have been collected. (the ingredients collected will be in the inventory of the player/ sort of replacing the guns)

for example, lets just say we need 2 flour, 2 water and 1 chocolate to bake a chocolate cake. How can I make the engine detect the ingredients and automatically change them into a whole new weapon/cake?

also, i need help in making it so that the cake baker can only bake cakes (i.e if the bun baker collects 2 water, 2 flour and 1 chocolate, nothing will happen). In another words, a character specific weapon.

It will also be helpful if anyone can just show that , for example, I can only collect a redeemer ONLY after i possess a flak cannon, rocket launcher, and a shock rifle (or any 3 random guns -.-)

I'm an amateur in this so please explain/ellaborate with detail. Thanks =)