U.S. Gun Laws

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
dude we had some dumbass arrested last tuesday for having dynamite in his trenchcoat

(wee can't wear trenchcoats nemore either=)

what an absilute dumbass.......

G

Heh, knowing the media these days and how many liberal pacifist c*cksuckers there are out there, this kid probably had some ladyfingers or blaster snaps. But since that doesn't sell stories or make new laws, it HAD to be dynamite. Just like my AR-15 is a high-powered, long-range, armor-piercing, baby-murdering, cop-killing, teflon-coated, sniper-scoped, night-visioned, rapid-fire, high-capacity, super-killing, never-miss semiautomatic machine gun assault weapon of mass destruction that spews 1 million bullets per second with horrifying accuracy into little old ladies and kids. Makes me sick.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

G

Heh, knowing the media these days and how many liberal pacifist c*cksuckers there are out there, this kid probably had some ladyfingers or blaster snaps. But since that doesn't sell stories or make new laws, it HAD to be dynamite. Just like my AR-15 is a high-powered, long-range, armor-piercing, baby-murdering, cop-killing, teflon-coated, sniper-scoped, night-visioned, rapid-fire, high-capacity, super-killing, never-miss semiautomatic machine gun assault weapon of mass destruction that spews 1 million bullets per second with horrifying accuracy into little old ladies and kids. Makes me sick.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Don't try this at home..

One time, I was taking my wife to the airport- we were visiting my folks in Vegas and she was going back early- I brought my dad's money bag w. me, using it to carry some homework and whatnot.. Walked through the detectors, dropped off my wife, then walked back out- only to discover after we left that I forgot to take out my dad's Sig .40 in the side pocket...

feel that warm, fuzzy security blanket yet?

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Some weirdo statistics for ya /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

More likely to get killed by parents than in school shootings(not really weird, really sad /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif )

More likely to drown in a bucket than get eaten by sharks

Termites make more methane than cows /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Demographers think war is a good thing

Gosh, can't remember any other ones.

On a sadder note, I read something about a guy who ran over pre-schoolers in a cadillac. Thats not even the awful part. A parent went to the news, and the news said it wasnt worth even 5 minutes of air time.

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism

JediLuke

Aug 27, 1999
New Jersey, USA
Heh, want to hear something pathetic? I was in the school computer lab and I finished my work, so I went to securityarms.com. A teacher saw it and threatened to expel my friend and I just for looking at it. Apparently, the mere knowledge of firearms is evil now. Stupid people! Oh yea, and in New Jersey, it's apparently illegal to even own an airsoft gun that fires 6 mm plastic BBs at around 200-400 fps and has the barrel painted orange. Or at least, this is what I've gathered, if anyone can prove otherwise, I'd be greatful.

~Jedi

G

Christ, it seems Canada is becoming more of the land of the free than the States these days! Time to take your guns, my southern friends, and tell the government where to go - just like you did many many years ago.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

Christ, it seems Canada is becoming more of the land of the free than the States these days! Time to take your guns, my southern friends, and tell the government where to go - just like you did many many years ago.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2