Steam summer sale

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Last day for the sale. This sale was pretty meh. I grabbed Risen 1 and 2.

And the Mount & Blade collection.

Last edited:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I did pretty well. Picked up Far Cry 3, Cities XL, and Defiance. Defiance was kind of a whim purchase, but I'm glad I picked it up. Fairly decent as an MMO. I've been wanting an open-world RPG with modern weapons, and it fits the bill pretty well. It also doesn't limit you a whole lot - If you want to be a sneaky bastard with a shotgun, you can do it.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Picked up a few things to throw on the pile.

Alan Wake
Deadlight
Far Cry 3
FEZ
Gunpoint
Hitman: Absolution
Mark of the Ninja
Metro: Last Light
Orcs Must Die 2
Quantum Conundrum
System Shock 2
Tomb Raider
Trine 1 & 2
Witcher 2
Worms Revolution

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Let's see...

-I got Terraria for $2.50, mainly because I have a cracked version and felt I should at least buy the game legit, but yeah I waited until it went on sale.

-Universe Sandbox for $2. I sure wouldn't pay regular price for it, but it's interesting to piss around with.

-Audiosurf for $3.74. Haven't played it yet, because...

-Torchlight 2 for $5. Since last week on Monday, I've put 88 hours into it as of this writing. That's not counting how much I play of it tonight either. :D

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Not in the summer sale (but I see they are having an id Software Quakecon week sale); just bought Sleeping Dogs and the entire DLC collection heavily discounted as the weekend deal/special.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
A little late posting my Steam Summer Sale haul, but whatever..

I was pretty excited to get all the old Tomb Raider games for just pennies apiece while the store was glitched. Grabbed Just Cause for about a quarter when it happened there too.

Dishonored was the main game I was hoping to pick up and Steam obliged by putting it on a decent sale.

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Awesomenauts
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
Borderlands 2 Psycho Domination Pack
Cities in Motion: US Cities DLC
DiRT 3
Dishonored
Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC
Don't Starve 2-Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Fairy Bloom Freesia
FTL: Faster Than Light
Fly'N
Just Cause
Magical Drop V
McPixel
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
Pinball FX2 - Civil War Table
Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table
Pinball FX2 - Captain America Table
Pinball FX2: Epic Quest Table
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack
Puzzle Quest 2
RAGE The Scorchers DLC
Rayman Origins
Reus
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 5
Sleeping Dogs - The Year of the Snake
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
System Shock 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn DLC
They Bleed Pixels
Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 5
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider: Tomb of Lost Adventurer
Trials Evolution Gold
Tropico 4 DLC Junta
Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC
Tropico 4 - Plantador DLC
Under the Ocean
Unreal Tournament 2004
Worms Blast
Worms Revolution - Season Pass Preorder
Worms Revolution

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Steam Games bought this year = 0
Why?
Because I haven't even played some of my games that I bought 3 years ago!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::lol:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
The new Tomb Raider is 75% off. Anyone who hasn't played it GET ON IT NOW. One of the best of 2013 for sure, and they gave special attention to the PC version unlike most other companies out there.
No summer sale now but Steam had this title up over the weekend at 75% off. I've heard a lot of good things about it so I thought I'd spring for it.

I played it last night enough to get through the opening and into the first couple of missions. The gaming is pretty hardcore and doesn't show much mercy (your Lara will die big time).

That being said the graphics and environments (so far) are stunning. So far possibly one of the best looking games I have seen in a while. Also the voice acting is very good. A true cinematic gaming experience so far.

F***ing beautiful.......

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
No summer sale now but Steam had this title up over the weekend at 75% off. I've heard a lot of good things about it so I thought I'd spring for it.

I played it last night enough to get through the opening and into the first couple of missions. The gaming is pretty hardcore and doesn't show much mercy (your Lara will die big time).

That being said the graphics and environments (so far) are stunning. So far possibly one of the best looking games I have seen in a while. Also the voice acting is very good. A true cinematic gaming experience so far.

F***ing beautiful.......

:tup: Favorite game of 2013 next to The Last of Us. Sequel has also been confirmed. :D