Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Cap'n Beeb said:
Nah, the idea is not to look like anyone, I've just always wanted long hair since I was little. Also, would it help if I sported a top hat and a monocle for extra sophisticataion? ;)

Ignition: I get it trimmed when the ends become unmanageable. I started growing my hair out something like three years ago, trim dates are random.

Protip: Fructis shampoo and Herbal Essences conditioner is a magical combination of pure awesome.

Edit:

Herbal Essences is not some orgasm causing stuff. If you buy some and do not achieve orgasm just by opening the bottle as all those chicks in those commercials that mysteriously stopped airing did, don't be sad. Also, having random people complement you on your hair and how shiny and awesome it is never gets old.

Ever.

Girls only like shiney awesome hair on boys when it's not as shiney and awesome as their own. Herbal Essences is the anti girlfriend. ;)

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
John O'h Diggin said:
You need to cut your hair you look like the nerd version of Ozzy Osborne.

Introducing groomed and trimmed hair:
32621160148.jpg

I got my moneys worth see.

you both look like homos of different mallgoing categories but at least beerbaron's style of pretty ladylike locks is not part of some sort of horrible emo bird tail on the forehead style craze!

John O'h Diggin said:
Ice can't burn you unless it is dry ice

amazing 55555

Last edited:
Israphel said:
@beeb: You can't see the end of your hair on that pic. Just how long is it, and how long since you've had it cut?
Mate of mine at work has got hair that just about reaches his belt at the back. He hasn't had it cut properly (barring end trimming) for 20 years!
It suits you dude.
(and we use the same shampoo.....or is it too girly to admit that on the internet?)

I guess it wouldn't dissuade the LOL FAGGOT LOL and HURRR YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL HURRR crowds much when I say that I get soap and such from Bath & Bodyworks, would it ;) But damn that stuff smells good. Anywho, sitting upright the ends of my hair almost reach my lap, and standing up they reach my belly button.

I think the last time I trimmed it was... six months ago? Something like that. Growing it is where the effort is, rather than cleaning and caring for it. When I started growing it, it didn't want to cooperate at all, but once you get past that stupid phase, things get easier, and when it reaches the length I have, washing it is really easy. It's so long that you don't have to dislocate your shoulder or something silly to reach behind your head and get the ends, just flip them over and wash wash wash 8)

Protip: Don't comb your hair when it's wet with a narrow tooth comb, use a wide tooth one. A narrow tooth comb + wet hair = oh snap, literally.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Jeeesus! cant believe Im saying this but apart from the eyes you look like Gilmour in his early days with floyd.

Chaser

Boi BOI!!!!
Mar 16, 2004

Me and my buddies getting smashed. I'm on the left in all three. Don't ask about the goggles, I found them in my roomates bathroom after I had a little too much to drink.

WiLD2

W4NG
Every half a year or so...

Nice bump, it's always a pleasant surprise to see someone has responded to this relic of a thread.

The picture of me and my big hair is about 3 months old and the smaller picture with the shorter hair is 2 months old. I haven't changed much in that time.

Attachments

• 356768384_l.jpg
    356768384_l.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 611599045_l.jpg
    611599045_l.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19