Mike Capps To Make Speech at NCTAs 2009 "A CEO Conversation"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Epic's President, Dr. Michael Capps, is to give a speech at the North Carolina Technology Association's 2009 "A CEO Conversation."

The North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA), the primary voice of the technology industry in North Carolina, announced today that Dr. Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS Institute, Ed Nusbaum, CEO of Grant Thornton and Dr. Michael Capps, president of Epic Games will be the keynote speakers for A CEO Conversation. The theme for this year's event is "Game Changers: Leaders Making a Difference." A CEO Conversation will be held Wednesday, April 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Imperial in Durham.

XeroWolf

Unreal Ninja
Jan 21, 2006
Grenada
It's the Dry Season down here in the tropics. Still it's not paradise. The sun is evil!

lol I suddenly feel this thread drifting off topic.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Wow, I live in NC. Too bad I don't have a clue where this'll be, nor do I have any desire to go, so I think I'll pass.