--- Get your rank here ! ----

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
As nice as yous amercan army ranks are I think I'll use IDF ones if I'll want a rank... what rank do I deserve?
maxy and the cat 0wn over all ranks...

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
:lol:
Only the topic of countless petty flamewars for the past month or two.

It's a replacement avatar based on your postcount / community status (MOD, Member, Community Supporter), I guess like the old boards had.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
I'm seeing all sorts of different "ranks" here. Is there a listing of all of them so we know what means what? Not that it really matters, just curious.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I think they are listed in the present thread's first or second page (ok, maybe third) ....
These ranks correspond to your postcount , a bit like the user text if you don't change it ... They differ according to your role : forum member (regular army), moderator (military police), or Sentry Studios team (special ops) ... They have been made by the great photoshop artist ElectricSheep, and were introduced here by DarkBls... Erh, what else, well, they are not implemented right now, and several people really dislike them (hence the "**** the ranks" insigna in their signature) .
I think that's it.

Edit : no, having checked, they're not in here. But there :
The original thread (sorry DarkBls)

Last edited: