Late night SG TDM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Come join us (me) late nights on SG TDM! I generally get home between 000 and 0100. We had a great game last night, Garcia, Vahl, yipyip, Lt. and I. Hopefully we can get the large late nights that used to be. If you dont see anyone any particular night check back!

If anyone knows who runs the SG TDM server now (is it still jazz?), perhaps lovingly nudge them to update the mutators. Thanks! :)

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
I used to be on, but I seemed to have aquired a night life. Oh well, if Steve bugs me I usually get on.

Vahlemon

RRROOOOAAAARRR!!!!
Jul 17, 2004
NTKB said:
If anyone knows who runs the SG TDM server now (is it still jazz?), perhaps lovingly nudge them to update the mutators. Thanks! :)
Jazz has never been running SG TDM AFAIK, he was running the DBD server, which is not SG :)

might be there tonight, but will most likely leave early, getting prepared for a 24h or Dungeons&Dragons which begins like tomorow at noon ><

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I saw you guys on last night [from ASE]. I wanted to jump on but I really had to get to bed. I had to take the kids to school this morning so my wife could get some contract work done.

Life suxs... anyone want some kids?

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Yeah. Steve is almost always there, and if he catches me online, I'm almost always with him. Most nights it's just us 1x1ing in the DTAS or FOX servers (the hunting thing is nice for 1x1) and we are always up for some company!

This is also one of the times you actually manage to catch Assessina_Maja.cat online. So if you want to be put to shame by a G3A3 repeatedly, join up!

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
I can get in INF at 9:15 (GMT +1) monday to friday
that's 12:15 where Kitty lives