Keep it Clean

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Man this thread is getting better and better. It might even turn into an old 2001 style INF flame war. And that was cold Ping to what you did to Nuke :lol:

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Saddens me how low humanity has sunk, that people get off in this bull****, hiding behind a computer. *sigh*. Back to the servers.

By the way, Nuke, I respect that you find me annoying, and I see why you do. If you don't want to listen to my efforts at making INF a better experience then don't! I respect your voice in the forums, so don't take anything personally, and just don't pay attention if it bothers you.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I can understand nuke's feelings there. Kitty is annoying to a degree. This whole thread could have been done without, or her PM-ing the ones involved.

And ping. ffs. It's just sad that you posted that pm. Nuke wanted to give you some moral support, but i guess your e-penis was more important than manners.

Don't feel bad Nuke. You tried to make someone feel better and bitch some, there's nothing wrong with that. ;)

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Huh - nothing worse than agreeing with somebody out of public (good job Ping/-\ btw...:rolleyes: )... the world must be a perfect place...

Kitty, I never have a problem to pick up a discussion or to tell my opinion - I just see it's going nowhere...

I witnessed people telling you to leave them alone with weaponwhore/tdm-attitude/dotcat/camping/dtas=bull**** and many more - you never cared. Instead you keep (ab)using gamechat and start long obessive threads on things nobody cares or that have been talked over again and again. You really wonder why people made fun of .cat after you flooded forums und servers with it repetitively? :rolleyes: ... I tried to make my points but I don't feel the need to have the last word on everything.

So it's not what you wanne think "your anal realism fetichism" - basically you storm in here, pretend to be around forever, act like you know it all, disrespect long term members and tell people what to do, like you owned the forum, the servers or both. I told you before and if you insist I can repeat it... last time you started insulting and I was about to kick from the server.

That said, I respect you as a player - some very good games out there, but don't expect people to act according to your desire just because you keep pestering them... beeing humble is an art sometimes....

Last edited:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
You are beneath me, mentally, socially, and econonimically.

*Must... restrain... from... making... joke.*
Didn't anyone pick up on this one ?

*getting some more popcorns*

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Kitty to be honest, I wish we could all hold hands and run through the daisys together.... .....

No really, my best advice to you is to desensitize yourself. When I first joined BUF I was really sensitive to others comments... trust me, a couple of months in the BUF and the cold hearted bastards here thought me how to just laugh at peoples BS. It goes the same for all things, including games. In reality, most of these smack talkers would not say a goddamn word if you were in their face.. hell you could only imagine how many times I wished I could meet some of the clowns here... He... he... heh.....

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Funny you picked up on the spelling mistake, but didn't seem to react to the derogatory social reference. Which do you think is more elitist ?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
popcorn.gif

Good friday entertainement.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
OK WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT THEN HUH

i seem to have missed all of this, but i want to ask all parties involved
in this ongowing bull**** opera to stop ****ing around and play FFS

cause these issues arent going to help us finding people wanting to play inf
online:stick:

Last edited:

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
All this wouldn't make sense without good ole' macros, so there we go:

drama.jpg

Oh, and
anTKilla said:
Funny you picked up on the spelling mistake, but didn't seem to react to the derogatory social reference. Which do you think is more elitist ?
marker.jpg

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
So what's the chance all you buttheads will be on Inf? I think it would be a good game!

NT, PM me if you still need UT CD1. ATI-9800 I think I can help with too [mine works just fine].

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
{GD}Odie3 said:
So what's the chance all you buttheads will be on Inf? I think it would be a good game!

NT, PM me if you still need UT CD1. ATI-9800 I think I can help with too [mine works just fine].

Wont be able to this weekend, i'll be camping in northern minnesota. I'll be on frequently next week though :)

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
By the way, I've been around since INF was an ugly UT muttie with a lot of potential. Because I know someone is going to bring up my seeming absence at that period of time, I never got involved in INF online and the BUF until 2.9 when SS actually made a release for Mac that could play online without having to seriously mess with your files. I showed up being one damn good bot killer. Too bad that meant nothing. :D

Nuke, you exaggerate. But go ahead and keep your problems.
I'm with NTKB on this. There's no point in arguing facts anymore. I'd rather just laugh at your misconceptions.

Oh my god, I'm becoming a P^R.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
[UMC]Boron said:
i'll be camping in northern minnesota.

You're lucky, I was just getting warmed up.

[QUOTE='[NT]most of these smack talkers would not say a goddamn word if you were in their face.[/QUOTE]

You can bet $16 silly ass dollars that I would. I would be so relentless. Oh, Goddamn... 0oooooh Goddamn

Last edited: