when i ucc make i get "no commandlet make" with xp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(mars)Buster

Jul 15, 2004
Canada, eh !!
www.marsclan2k3.tk
Greetings pesky Earthlings - LoL,

Hi ... it's Buster here. I've made simple weapon mods with Unreal Gold 226 following the WoD docs - that was with my old PC (466 Mhz with Win98-se). I've got an AMD 64 !! with XP Home, now. Here's my prob ...

The first time I use the new PC to UScript I find that MS-DOS prompt is now called the "Command Prompt," doing the C:\ and Enter doesn't do nothing, doing the cd\UnrealGold\System is OK (EditPackages= etc is all done properly), but then doing the "ucc make" gets me an error ... here's the mess:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Coreys Computing>c:\
'c:\' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Documents and Settings\Coreys Computing>cd\unrealgold\system

C:\UnrealGold\System>ucc make
=======================================
ucc.exe: UnrealOS execution environment
Copyright 1999 Epic Games Inc
=======================================

Commandlet make not found

C:\UnrealGold\System>

My questions are ... Why do I get the Commandlet make not found when the UCC.exe is where is should be and worked before on old PC, and how do I get the freakin' thing to work !! Thanks.

~ (mars)Buster
sniper_smile.gif

Last edited: