Notice to all using my hosting services... Ir4dex owns us I think.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
PMs went out to everyone I believe, but in case you missed it or I did not get in touch with you... don't email me about problems. Just read the post. Me and the other admins are fixing stuff :)

The wonderfully immature kids over at Ir4dex (OMG 1337 hax) spent many hours breaking into our server and a few others. They would like us all to know that they "0wn" and that they have a very loose grasp of the english language. In all their infinite wisdom, they seem to have forgotten that in a matter of minutes we can reverse what took them quite awhile to do.

Hosted files will be unavailable until we finish restoring from a backup (Edit: I meant to say that hosted file access via subdomains will not be working for a bit). Email accounts are inaccessable and any scripts you are running will not function. There may be some minor DNS issues as well, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Since I hold this group in such high regard, I'll leave you with their words of wisdom.

Hi admin...
Welcome to its site...
Plus it it was hack by the Ir4dex Group...
It wants aid? Ir4dex@hotmail.com

What is hack precious? We do not need its aid!

Please feel free to contact me via AIM (Kibbles4c) or other methods given to you when you signed up for my hosting services. Just stop text messaging my cellphone. I know you think its a major emergency and this is a cool way of getting in touch, but trust me, it's not.

Last edited: