IT STARTS NOW!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Just a FYI...starting to review all the offical 2.8 maps in the map pack. We bigin with DM-INF-Peru. Head to RealMaps and check it out HERE!!!

Thanks!!

grunt.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Just curious...

Why didn't Peru get the "Real" award? It ties w/ "Extreme Prejudice" as my favorite 2.8 map to play. Can't think if anything wrong with either one!

Good review regardless.
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
4 thumbs up... wait I don't have that many!

Good job on the review BP

helmet.gif

Together we stand -- Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

Uisge

May 19, 2000
Visit site
When you've done the official 2.8 maps, I'd like to see you review DM-Dogtown when you have time.

It's one of my fave maps and works well for both 2.75 and 2.80. It has a great city-at-night atmosphere helped by a good use of general background sounds plus several local sounds as you pass places like factories and air conditioning units. It uses some good custom textures and has a nice balance of well-designed open streets, narrow alleys and accessible low rooftops. There are some recessed doorways that help you work your way down the wider streets but leave you feeling exposed as you run from one to the next. There's the odd trailer, bin and wall and even a petrol station you can use for cover but they all look as if they belong there and have not been put in just for the game. It has a subway with working trains. It also has a canal. The bots work well on this map too and make use of the whole map.

Looks good. Feels good. Plays good. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lol, there's a mini-review for starters! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif