Where did most of the old BuF crew go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I don't even mind the political stuff, it's the people who need to improve and learn how to debate and have a conversation without being assholes about it. Basically it's not the threads that are the problem.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Haarg used to have a list thing of all the tags and who wrote them. It was informing to learn who talks shit about who in the tags. Too bad it doesn't work anymore.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Tags have pretty much always been about smacktalk, with precious little actual helpful content. I'd be quite happy to see them quietly disappear.
your mouth has always been about smacktalk, with precious little in the way of useful content.
I'd be happy to see your face quietly disappear.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
burn.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
burn.

Truffles, anyone?

9_truffles.jpg

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I like having the tags around. They show what people truly think about eachother.

Would be much more effective if names were on them, or if you could mouseover a tag and the author's name pops up over it. If one doesn't have the courage to be saying it in an identifiable and accountable way, they should just not write it then.

Can you believe that kind of reason is coming from me? A lot changes in four years, lol.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
well you have some power around here these days, make shit happen. lol. :p

edit: I also love how in twelve years the basic smileys have never changed. That is great :D

Now that's nostalgia! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: