Sentry Studios Infiltration Tribute Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
hahaha lol @rik :D

INF as for Infinite :D

atleast you did something fun for your 3k hours:p

i start paying my tribute to inf when inf is dead :p
however if SS is dead i would like to say thank you for a good job and for making one of the best mods out there ....who could imagen you could get something like this for the UT engine.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
inf dead ha ha no way jose

who said its dead, i still play it alot mainly tdm and dtas and it rocks :p

also i want to thank the whole sentry studios team for the best mod ever
and all the other people who made mutators and maps and add ons for it
so far and also the people who are still develloping stuff for inf today

A BIG SALUTE TO THEM I SAY:2thumb: :cheers:

DarkSniper

Do something other than design levels?
Jun 6, 2001
Tennessee
www.combatmaps.com
My hat is off to the INF dev team. I had a great ride playing and designing levels for INF. I have read in many threads how intense and all immersive INF is, and it is true. I feel privelaged to have been able to follow the progress and development of a game that in my opinion surpasses all games. To the community I say, "cheers". And to the Sentry team I say, "Thanks guys".
Thanks for many great times and a couple great years of game play!

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
Classics are forever... If the next dominant species dig the late humanity debris and find a still useable PC (I´ve read to much GUNN - BattleAngel Alita) with INF installed on it, they will have hours and hours of fun (and would think that human beings were quite intelligent to create such a game)

It´s hard to convince someone to play INF (old engine, unknown to most of FPS players, seems more difficult than it really is...well, it is, but it is quite fun indeed!!!) but once they play it, there´s no coming back to semi-realistic games around... CHEERS SS!!! (yours trully fan, to death and beyond... hope the heaven have a PC and broadband servers... XD