The "see you, see me" thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
LOL -

That topic just hasnt been the same since afgam started spamming with THAT pic :p

bullet2.gif

{FU}RaptoR|PuF

{FU} Fighter for Clan {FU}, PlanetUnreal Forummer
Check out The RaptoR's Lair for UT news, reviews and more...
Check out the {FU}Clan Website!!

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
A few days ago a (erm) frag of PuFers were talking about the hallowed "See you, see me... online - be a PuF-er" thread and i was wondering what exactly happend to it? Who posted it and when - did it really get 500 replies? And who really crashed it??

------------------
{FU}RaptoR|PuF

{FU} Fighter for Clan {FU}, PlanetUnreal Forummer
Check out The RaptoR's Lair for UT news, reviews and more...
Check out the {FU}Clan Website!!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
It started as an idea, then went off topic, then turned into a bunch of flames, then got spammed, then got friendly, then went back on topic, then went off topic again, and yes, it hit 500 posts. When it did that, the server deleted it. No one is 100% sure why, but that's where it went.

bullet2.gif

If it doesn't move, climb it. Or, if it moves real slow, that's OK too. Like old people.

The_Dudester

Surfing the edge of underconfidence.
Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Noooooooo ! Not the storytime topic!

Oh wait...thats the one that went downhill, not the wonderful other story topic -
Hey! Get Your Acts Together People!
Which has recently gone uphill due to a new series of exciting posts :) ;P