Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
My GF and I at Universal Studios Hollywood back in March.

115897878_dbc820ea1c_o.jpg

dub

Feb 12, 2002
The first second or two when I saw that pic your smile kinda reminded me of Adam Sandler :eek:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
|dub| said:
The first second or two when I saw that pic your smile kinda reminded me of Adam Sandler :eek:

Now you say it, yeah, you are right. Some shorter hair and more opened eyes and he's Adam Sandler

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yeah, I get that a lot, and Jerry Seinfield. Also, I am 6'1", and my GF is 5'3", so it kind of looks that way. I have a 34" waist, but standing next to her I always look fat.:hmm:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
AriTheDog said:
This thread is just not the same without Beerbaron's glamor shots and his lovely soft sensual effeminate hair. :(

Yeah, he was a big part of these forums.:hmm: I guess I will never find out if his pubes were as soft and shiney as his hair on his head. My imagination will comfort my desires.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Here's some of the ones I had posted that were lost as well.

Keep your hair short like the second pic at all times. You look a lot better with shorter hair. Women can be shallow creatures and a balding man without a shaved head (even worse a comb over of sorts) is a man that is not gain access to her seed.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I told my hair dresser that I was getting fed up with my hair. So she said well you could try just growing it out and seeing what happens. So for the past 3 or 4 haircuts that's what's happened. She just trims it up so that it doesn't look so messy and that's it. She also wants to color it slightly darker or something to that effect. However, the longer I go the less convinced I am that I can really pull off any kind of "shag" haircut.

The picture above is me when I just woken and my hair isn't done. Still I might just go in on Monday and have her cut it short. I'm just find my hairdo too boring, but I don't really think it's thick enough to really do anything with it. If anybody has ideas I'd be willing to try it out.

Last edited: