Ut "error"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
My friend just got WindowsXP and now UT wont work for him. The first time he tried UT it said "missing file glide2x.dll", but now it only says "error" when he opens it. Any idea what the problem is???

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
As the beta testers found out quite quickly with win xp:

MICROSOFT wont support dead graphics cards. There are some specific drivers that came out recently that will let you use you voodoo cards on xp. Still....you should know that all the benchmarks i have seen on XP since its release are the same exact crap scores that i saw when it was in beta stage. I dunno who or where these people are who said that xp gives faster performance than win 2k and win 98. Its all bs if you ask me (right now anyways)
I havent seen any madonion scores that even remotely impressed me in comparison with win 98.
Im deeply displeased with its gaming performance...but then again it just came out.

ill post the link to the page with the new drivers soon as i find the page.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
www.aesoftware.com/voodoo5.htm
Try there main page to see if they have something for other voodoo cards.
This is the best there is at this time....done expect anything better to come out. People are straying away from voodoo cards faster than flies do when i step on horse Sh!t.