Please ................!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[MNSG]Kauri

May 15, 2000
Austria
www.mnsg.net
Please guys/girls just give me the server adress where I can find PuF members to play! I tried one thing someone posted in here: no way.

Please just the adress!!!!!

If possible immediatly. I want to frag NOW

THX

E

el Gato|PUF

head over to #planetunreal in the IRC chat!

See you there (well, I'm usually only online Wed. or weekends... :( )

bullet2.gif

Wish I was oceansize...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
One of the moderators of this forum, Rooster, runs a server where we play a lot if you can't find get onto #planetunreal with your chat tab in the game.

The address is <A HREF="unreal://208.7.42.3">unreal://208.7.42.3</A>

Hope that helps.

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 05-19-2000).]

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, Rooster's server rocks, but its really one of the many we play on. He also locks it up for various clan activities and stuff, so you can't just limit yourself to Roosterman.

The way to do it is go to the #planetunreal channel in the chat. You don't need any special program, there is a chat tab in UT. Just type in #planetunreal and connect.

A lot of us meet up in #planetunreal everynight (you may be asleep by the time I get on, because of the time diffence, but there are plenty of European PuFers who hang out in #planetunreal). Once we are in the chat, we jump from game to game with each other. Its a fun way to do it. Since we are not a clan, I play against my friends as often as I play on their team. There is sometimes more joking and goofing around than playing, but you can usually get into a game within a few minutes of joining #planetunreal.

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, undefeated, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
We play on maby servers, and often seek an server when we are in mIRC.
So PuF don't has an private server, just the of rooster. But that is a good server for most US guys and euro LPB's, but in europe with 56k6 its unplayable :(

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

PuF|Hertston

Dec 23, 1999
Plymouth, UK
Visit site
#planetunreal is definitely the right place to go. Any evening, you will always find PuFs there.

It's not a game matching channel as such though, so don't be offended if people are just there for a chat, and don't necessarily want to play. That said, I doubt you would be short of volunteers.

bullet2.gif

PuFs in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace........go 707th !!

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
perhaps....but my T1 doesn't =) jk =)

Actually, Kauri, Beware... I use a T1, and rather than have a negative ping (that would be cool; exaggerating) I tend to have a ping in the 150-350 region (tends towards 150 ish). WHich really, isn't bad, but I'm just saying it can vary a lot depending on where the server is that we are playing on. I have hit 800 before, which for a T1 is just stupid (please, no flame HPB, ok? Just frag me instead...). So, it may actually be a little laggy ; )

BTW, I played a game today with WAnk and some randoms... and one guy changed to admin (which, given the whole A_nuke thing, got me suspicious), but nothing bad happened, right? Well, turns out he decided to goof around... (oh, btw, was not a_nuke) and he dialed the game spead down to the lowest possible... That was the funniest thing i'd ever played... I swear, I was about to push my flak bomblet, it was moving so slow. =) Then he dialed it up...not sure howmuch, but later he set it on max speed (but not air control). WOw. That was crazy, but fun =) Still, I think default is the way UT should be played (it IS 'default'). But I can see why you guys like 150%...good for working on reflexes and acquiring aim fast =)

bullet2.gif

The undisputed champion of Respawning.
-Jing|PuF|

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
yep 150% is funny fast and very very cool to play...

not everyone likes it bc not everyone can handle it.!!!

btwi like it and u now know how it is to play 150% maybe we meet us at our server..come and play funny games with us!!

cu

--DB--