DM-Imago

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Well, I've only played it for a few minutes yet, but it seems cool to me ... only one problem: Where you look up at the fog (the place you see on the screenshot in the map menu), there seems to be a bsp hole or some other weird stuff... could that have to do with my graphic settings?

to Mxtrmntr:

I know about that problem, it isn't the map but your own settings I'm afraid, same thing happened to Bangout ( i think it was you) who playt Imago and saw similar problems, perhaps your settings are set too low? I don't recall exactly, but you should look into your game options.

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
Its one of your better maps...

Very pretty looking (and a nice trap) with somewhat original layout. Your maps seem to be aimed at eye candy over everything else (this one isn't as much as Time Crash a system killer). I also love the .umx file.
But still, it was rather hard to get around in the middle of a firefight, mostly because of all the architecture and tight paths.
The little support arm(?) right next to the trigger for the trap was a BIG annoyance at first. It was hard to hit the button and run because of that.
Also related to the architecture but not as much as in and of itself, is the darkness of the map. A lot of the architecture I couldn't see,to avoid, anyway. I hate how I can see the Flak Cannon in the crate, but not the bots that are in there, leading me to think I can go for the Flak and then some biatch comes out sprayin'!!
Other than that I thought it was fun and beautiful, and the bots were kickin' some butt on Masterful. (then again I don't play UT as much as I used to,so I may suck now). I think its one of the few maps of yours that is still on the harddrive.

I had no graphical problems (except the darkness, is that the map or my card?) and I am using a GeForce2 GTS (32mb) in 32 bit color, 1024x768 and all effects to the max, except detail textures turned off. Yes I am kind of missing my Voodoo 3 3000 when I fire up UT. It was perfect. But when I obtain a GeForce3 I don't expect any problems (of course by then I will be playing U2 instead probably).

Keep it up, I always like to see new maps from ya'.:)