PuF:ers !!! Tell us about yourself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Sex: Male

Married
Daughter about to turn 2
Dog: Husky/German Sheppard cross named Keno
Cat: Old fat fart named Toulouse
Toronto, Canada
Media Supervisor in advertising agency

Still play hockey and baseball, filling up with beer immediately following the game.
Pick up my guitar to play my Led Zep and Neil Young occasionally. ('70's rock guy due to my old age :))
Love the outdoors...camping in a tent in Algonquin Park rules, eating steaks over an open fire. Mmmmmmmmmm yeah.

If you want to see a photo of me, go to the Off topic forum as I've posted it under a topic "I didn't want to but..."

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

Sex: Male
Height: almost 6'5"
Job: Taking a year out from studying Biology and basic carjacking and John Moores University in Liverpool.
Current location: Deepest, darkest Hampshire, SW of London.
Marital status: single
Brothers: 2 (LordKhaine and EDgeCRUsher)
Music: KMFDM, Pitchshifter, Fear Factory
Interests: Beer, films, watching ice hockey
Annual Income: around £3,500 ($5,250)

bullet2.gif

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, and say what yuou want to say about the UT community!

<DSV_Selerox[PuF]> Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
<RaptoR[PuF]> but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
Well I might as well throw something in here(ive read yours so far). I am 26, male, live in small town in PA,USA. I work as a machine operator at a particleboard plant. Interests... I kinda like...well I sorta... Im obsessed with UT and besides that I play football and baseball(the real thing). I am not married and I have two fish(spike and jose). As for alot of the people out there, I see you are math buffs, here is a little site for ya(hope this works) http://www.ams.org/claymath/

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
Hey dudester, read the rules on that link I put up, supposedly a 1 million dollar prize for each problem :)

bullet2.gif

Don't be afraid of the future, it doesn't include you, it only removes you!!!!

L

Lizard!

Isn't eating steaks over an open fire painful?

The true Lizard:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>I too, sport male genitalia.
<LI>39 (Yeah, I just might be your dad.)
<LI>Aerospace Maintenance Supervisor for these guys: www.raytheon.com/rac. (not accepting résumés today)
<LI>Semi-single. Not married, but severely attached to a red-head, who's eyes are probably burning a hole in the back of my head right now. (Joking honey...eh,eh...)
<LI>No Kids (If you can't feed'em, don't breed'em!)
<LI>No cats (Love'em, but I'm allergic)
<LI>No Fish
<LI>No Lizard's (in case you were wondering.)
<LI>No Platypuses's :(
<LI>Two dogs that are going to eat me out of house and home.
* A Bernese Mountain Dog named "Curly" (Stooge-God).
* A very clumsy Great Dane named "Jet."
* The significant other wants a Jack Ru$$le Terrier (AKA rat). We are "discussing" this. :)
<LI>I used to enjoy Biking (See Tour La France) but the poor roads here in the 3rd world have ended that.
<LI>Car nut: I change cars almost yearly. (/me wishes the PT Cruiser wasn't a 4-banger, FWD)
<LI>Enjoy shooting "Long guns" (1873-1885 Sharps "Buffalo" rifles) I could drop you @ 750 yards. :)
<LI>Collect VHS and DVD movies. (100+ at this time)
<LI>Backyard Astronomy. Own a 4.5" Newtonia Reflector on a (non-motorized :( ) Equatorial mount.
<LI>Play Guitar for my own amusement (Strat's,thank you).
<LI>Enjoy Rock-n-Roll. 60's to present (Hendrix to Rammstien) Pink Floyd fanatic.
<LI>Use to draw some. Now I toy around with Photoshop and the likes.
<LI>Computer's (less now than I use too).
<LI>UT</UL>

Note to self: You can't nest "list" with UBB code.

[This message has been edited by Lizard! (edited 06-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Lizard! (edited 06-08-2000).]

L

Lizard!

Fixed. :)

s'cuse me, i dunt lernt englosh to good. :)

bullet2.gif

-Lizard

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

T

Troll

Dark Outlaw:

all my life.

My Dad was a Rosicruician, books were all over the house on the subject of the Occult and Magick, etc.

Wasn't until my mid 20's that I saw it as a science and something more than what I grew up with.

Got lucky enough to find a mentor a few years back, well versed in the Chaos thing as well as Thelema, and some of the more... left handed paths. He's taught me a lot.

Trolls

bullet2.gif

]LoL[^Troll^|PuF
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
TROLL-

hee hee...my dad was a pentacostal minister but i always used to ask him questions he had difficulty answering, and a bunch of wacky stuff happened in my childhood (nothing bad mind ya) and i always had a fascination with certain things and events and when i was very young started "reading" things and realized that i could've damn well written them. i can read things that are very difficult to comprehend and immediately get it, same thing with anything philosophical and "get it," like it came from me. i once wrote in essay waaaaaay back in high school that an english teacher said i ripped off of someone b/c there was no way i could have done it...so i had to retake the essay with her looking over it and just further expounded upon what i wrote and went into what happens when someone lets a crippling sense of doubt control their life (i passed :) )

my older step-brother was a wiccan, now he is a buddhist, but he freaks out whenever i come around b/c i can tell him things about what he was doing that even he didn't "get."

did a past life regression the person that hypnotised me wouldn't tell me what happened but said that when i reached a certain point (in this life)it could be revealed to me...said that if i knew now it would really screw some things up... ;)

want me to go on troll? ...

u first... ;)

Kristina|BFH

Leave me Alone
May 30, 2000
NYC
Visit site
OK here goes

32 yrs old
Birthday 10/6/67
Female (yes I am)
single
with same guy (John) for 8 years
I do not work right now but will be looking soon
I enjoy crocheting and cross stitch in my spare time
Good family life - my mother went to my fathers wedding. When dad and Nancy(new wife)cut the cake, my mother was helping serve.

Not much else.

bullet2.gif

I've seen some smelly ones before - but yours is the smelliest by far!

[This message has been edited by Kristina|BFH (edited 06-12-2000).]

FrigginAnT

Cow Spot Pimp
Mar 23, 2000
Philly, PA
www.frigginant.homestead.com
Well here's mine.....

Male
25..26 in 2 days
live in Philly
Single
No kids
Own my home
Sales Rep for Gateway
Ummm thats all i think is important at the moment

ohhh by the way...Dark Outlaw......you work for Gateway too??? hmm thought i was the only one out here

[This message has been edited by FrigginAnT (edited 06-13-2000).]

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
yeah, been with gateway for about 2 years, since coming out of college. i am a business rep, even though i was a sales rep for awhile...hated it, but transferred to business when they started waving money and a personal office my way.

i enjoy it, but i am ready to part with selling...even though i am in corporate sales and enjoy the interaction, i am ready to just write & paint full time...once this damn car is paid off...

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
Sex: now and then
Hobbies: none :)

I work for Merrill Lynch Canada in Toronto as a Database Administrator. I was got the job 2 months before I graduated. The came looking for me. :) Well, I worked for them during my co-op terms for A year and 4 months.

I'm a Home Theater Nut and hang out with friends a lot. Yes, I have a life. :p

I've been going out with my GF for 9 years now and no kids. :D

That's about it!

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If you don't stink, you're not -={F4RT}=-"

"Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either."
- Joseph Fischer

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."
- Ashleigh Brilliant

PointlesS

Mar 26, 2000
Visit site
Well....I'm 15 years old live in a small boring town called Oconomowoc in Wisconsin......hobbies are computers, programming, games, and collecting football cads....

Steppin'_Razor

Jun 10, 2000
Columbus OH
Visit site
I work for Nationwide Insurance. Co. 10 years mainframe programmer ( The Big Iron, not these wimpy pc's). Have wife 27 years. (Married 27 years not a wife 27 years old, God I wish) I collect and shoot .22 cal target type firearms (and a few others). Daughter in college at Bowling Green State Univ. Son starts High school next year. Any top 10% players (those over 40) send me some e-mail.

bullet2.gif

=======================
Steppin'_Razor|PuF
=======================

"Knuckle draggin', sloped headed, old mainframer don't know html from squat."

FrigginAnT

Cow Spot Pimp
Mar 23, 2000
Philly, PA
www.frigginant.homestead.com
Thats cool Dark, I work in the country stores, been here for almost 3 years. I actually like this job, hopefully once the spot opens up i can do what i really wanna do and travel around teaching some of these people how to sell :)

bullet2.gif

"Hellz{FU}: Stop by the base and I'll have the flag ready for you.. I even had it dry cleaned."

ngUID:#15863
AnT: "It's Good to be the King!"
{FU}Clan....I HEAR YA!!!!
www.homestead.com/frigginant/antspage.html
www.fuclan.com
CHAOS IS COMING... www.chaoticdreams.org