wierd sound bug in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

shockmaster

Hi all , I was wondering if anyone has come across a problem where the sounds coming from your weapons ,or anything else in-ame for that matter , come out a long time after they should .I fire a weapon and the sound is nearly a second late ..but worst of all the game crashes with a sound playing over and over in an endless loop .The whole computer then locks up and I have to switch it off at power switch :( I been getting this a lot ,anyone else had it an found out what it is an how to fix it ,cheers :)

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

Need a little more info...
What sound card/graphics card/cpu/ram are you running?
Is this happening just when you're online, or does it happen when you play against bots as well?
/me had this problem in QW due to having extremely bad lag/rate set to the wrong value

pmb

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA P.M.Bagpuss[PuF]
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"
"..I have a dream, of little black girls and little white girls playing with each other. Lets make it happen." - Ali G