Are there any Bioshock themed maps for UT2004?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
Not much to add to the thread title, really. I'm a huge fan of Bioshock 1 and 2, and I was wondering if anyone had ported any of the Rapture maps to Unreal Tournament 2004, or at least done some UT maps in the style of the games.

I've never played a game as atmospheric as Bioshock, and I'd love to see the game world used in other games, and it would be especially great to be able to play UT's variety of deathmatch modes in Arcadia, the Medical Pavillion, Siren Alley, etc.

Given how popular the Bioshock games are, and how good and memorable the games' levels are, I'd be very surprised if no one had made an attempt to port them to the Unreal Tournament games.

Thanks for any links or answers.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
Arnox, thanks for that, mate, I'll try it when I get home.

I have to admit, I'd have thought that there'd have been a few Bioshock style maps for UT2004, as the feel and design of Bioshock's levels would make great add on maps. A real shame.