AYBAB2U opens up!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Hello everybody!

Just distributing some information :)

aybab2u.com is a community-run website providing ladders and leagues for smaller gaming communities who do not currently have a competitive league of their own.

It is often the case with old or less popular games that the larger competitive organisations such as clanbase and teamwarfare will not run leagues or ladders because of the small size of the supporting community. This makes it very hard for clans in such communities to play competitively in a structured manner.

We currently have ladders for Unreal 2: eXpanded Multi-Player and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, but we are happy to take on ladders or leagues for any gaming community. Post in our Forums if you wish to apply for a league or ladder in your chosen game. The minimum requirements are usually as low as 4/5 competitive teams depending on the game in question.

All Your Base: Are Belong To Us is run by the gaming community: for the gaming community.
We hope you enjoy your stay.

- aybab2u.com admin team
--> www.aybab2u.com <--

Last edited by a moderator:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
OMF, I was just wondering why this thread got deleted when I saw that it got sticked! Thanks alot man :D

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
nice :) i like this... a ladder to help the community :D maybe this ladder can have some fun events that people can participate just for fun it, like what was planned a while back where they shuffled up the players of every clan to random parties and just did a ladder that way... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.