Updated XMP server list, clan sites, contacts, IRC and XMP updates

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chake99

Feb 19, 2006
Sorry if I was ambiguous, I meant I was unable to get the current master server to work. I already tried to install the UI mod, but it says one has to go to options/game and click change next to master server adresses, which isn't there.

BTW I recieved the store version of Unreal II that came with XMP; could that possibly be screwing this up?

Last edited:

[jetronic]

Nov 14, 2005
u already patched u2 + xmp?
installed the ui-mod to your u2xmp folder?
otherwise ask in the masterserver thread, the guys which maked it will help u...

Chake99

Feb 19, 2006
I already tried donwlading 7710 and it seemed to install properly, after I had used the online updater that had come with Unreal. I will try the patch you suggested and 7710 again however.

Just checking: are there any patches I need to download for Unreal II itself or just XMP?