Mouse probs in UnrealEd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jrgoose

Dec 30, 1999
Sydney
im new to UED so take it easy on me..........
after i make a room, i cant move around it in the 3d view.....my mouse seems to have problems recognising that both buttons are being held down......this also makes it impossible to move the room anywhere else.....my mouse is an Intellimouse.....please tell me if there is a fix for this or whether im doing something wrong when im moving the room or the view.......thanks

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
If you're holding down the ctrl, shift, or alt buttons that'll cause problems when normally moving around.

If it's not that then make sure that you're first and second buttons are programmed where a normal mouse buttons are (if the Intelli-eye is like my Logitech then you can really get weird on the mouse buttons). I'm not sure if that's an exact cause but it could be one.

If that's not it, then best you could do is shoot off a bug report to Epic and maybe they can help.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
That's happened to me and I've got an Intellimouse w/ Intellieye. It seems whenever it happens now, I just click the Scroll Wheel and it pops back and works.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins