A Festivus For The Rest Of Us

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
so i may totaly flame under every noob that comes here, may flame out his mother and sister and stuff ? cause i dont know him, so i dont know if he earns respect so i may flame like i want, doesnt go d00d, if you dont have respect for someone else, they shouldnt for you, and from that moment on its getting dangerous

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by Hourences
so i may totaly flame under every noob that comes here, may flame out his mother and sister and stuff ? cause i dont know him, so i dont know if he earns respect so i may flame like i want, doesnt go d00d, if you dont have respect for someone else, they shouldnt for you, and from that moment on its getting dangerous

I more or less agree with Claw about respect.. but I think that my basic level of respect is lower than his..
no you shouldn' tgo flaming every nOOb that walks through there doors.. that's just not "nice".. but if you want to flame someone that YOU feels deserves it .. then (IMO) go ahead.. but becareful.. you might get it right back in the face twice as hard..

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
its just your opinion too say whos a fag and whos not
you cant just start flaming people out cause just you dont like them, if everyone would we would have some nice big **** here

if you dont like someone then just shut up, dont start to do childish and flaming the guy, thats stupid

me gone now, school

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
"See, I believe in Money Power Respect, First you get the Money, then you get the mother ****ing Power, after you get the ****ing Power, the mother ****ers will Respect you."

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by The Spiritwalker

I more or less agree with Claw about respect.. but I think that my basic level of respect is lower than his..
no you shouldn' tgo flaming every nOOb that walks through there doors.. that's just not "nice".. but if you want to flame someone that YOU feels deserves it .. then (IMO) go ahead.. but becareful.. you might get it right back in the face twice as hard..

you said once you can do wahtever you want but will have to pay the price. Now you say paying twice as hard back. So 006 got banned. And I can tell you that he abused me also over e-mail but that was only a short episode since I put him in my spam filters. So he had to pay the price.

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by The Spiritwalker

As if we hadn't known anyway.