Classic characters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I used to play, a lot, as a necris. Then I got fed up with it, and used lots of custom models (They're made for a purpose). Bug, which is great. Jar gual, a modern werewolf etc...
Now it's the nalicow with bill cosby voice. Great combo. Love it.

UT2007 will probably stick to the standard typical biped models, what can you do.
Edit: I wasn't thinking about the teams which will most likely be part of the game. 8 races iirc.
Ah well, I hope they consider including a special class player model..

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, but at least the nalicow isn't so standard. Neither is the Bug I like to use, it actually flies around the level.

There's also a silver surfer model for UT. Sure, bi-ped, but you see him skating on his intergalactic surfboard all the time. The taunt animations are also terrific. He likes to perform saltos on his board, very cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing some insane models. Out of this world. Non standard, creative.
Weird.

Or maybe something along the lines of the eight legged freak models.
Or the smiley.

There's also a centaur model for UT.

This one was also quite original:

Ultramonkey
Monkey-01.jpg

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
I always liked the Miko fox models and all the cat models for UT2004. They are the most unique and fun models out there for 2004, IMO.

I concur; UT2007 needs a fun playful model to ship with the game. It's not that hard to create such a model that is standard size either, as the community modelers continue to prove to us. All Epic needs is some fun, original modelers that know how to think outside the box.