Stargate unreal !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Thing is -=who=- actually did that particular weapons mod ? Has it been attempted? Has anyone heard back on it? I'd love to take it on JUST to be able to finish it and throw a map along with it for fun. There is alot of potenial for this. -_- frustration;

On top of that? With this "Other" SG Mod? Why didn't they use the UT Package Manager to create a Umod for UT99? Rather than the direction they were going with? As I read they were gonna have a 1gig Download? I think my dsl modem had a stroke when I said that out loud. I think Pyronious needs to take a look at the UT Package Maker and serious contemplate on how to make it a Umod installer. IF thats they way they want to go. I can see why Leo might be upset. There was a bit of misunderstanding when you "1st" read thru it but as you read it again and again you see what they are trying to do as far as an installer is concerned. It looks like it *could* be cool. But I'm not too sure after hearing leo go off about it. I think what might need to be done is to have Pyronious notified and maybe discuss with leo and the rest of us, if nothing more than to clear the air on the matter. "WITHOUT" Flammage or harsh words being used either...... Anyone concur or 2nd my suggestion?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It is not cool. All that are downright lies.
Look, I examined that mod to deep, even the unused stuff in u files. The models for the jaffa fighters (btw you require the file vehicles.u from dots for it.) are just ripped off brushes from one of Lion's map and converted to mesh by meshmaker, it even says that the model was converted by meshmaker......
Most of the stuff is unfinished etc. I don't know what they mean by 1 gig, but this whole mod is just one big offence, sorry but I won't come to that forum, what will be the use? They will start lying and will start the usual thingy.
No, I say NO.

Leonardo

It is not cool. All that are downright lies.
Look, I examined that mod to deep, even the unused stuff in u files. The models for the jaffa fighters (btw you require the file vehicles.u from dots for it.) are just ripped off brushes from one of Lion's map and converted to mesh by meshmaker, it even says that the model was converted by meshmaker......
Most of the stuff is unfinished etc. I don't know what they mean by 1 gig, but this whole mod is just one big offence, sorry but I won't come to that forum, what will be the use? They will start lying and will start the usual thingy. No, I say NO.

Seriously Leo, I'm not trying to be offensive here, but if they're doing something wrong? They'll get caught by thier own volition (Did I spell that right?) and be shown the door to the court room for copyright infringment. But you insistantly going off is not helping your argument. Now either settle down or I'm getting on the raprod plate calling bellview and having a room ordered for you and a steady rittalin drip for your lunch menu. It's really starting to ride our collective "nerve". "DO" I make myself clear please? I am being as nice and as polite as I can be atm......

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
oki oki.xtc spends a round beer for all.;)
leonardo you seem to be a nice and sympatic guy..dont be mad on
leo.its just his way.i like him like he is as a ut and buf buddy.:)
peace all.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I am being polite as well, I didn't insult you, by outright lies I meant the things they are saying. So please....................

Leonardo

Ok, as long as we're clear as to let them do their thing and be done with it. IF they get caught they get caught. It will be thier downfall for making a complete stand alone game w/o buying a UT 1 Engine Lic. if they do make a Umod installer that might be be a diffrent story they might *might* get a cease and desist order. I dunno but I'd like to wait and see the end results of this.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ha! Making a game of that? That gotta be a biggest joke ever. Where did they say it? By the images etc it might look cool, but none of them is their and you will realize the noobness and stealing if you played these other packs.
I am going to register in taht forum and confrontate them. Sorry, but it is against all possible rules what they are doing and they are going to pay for that.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Lol laugh at this:
Code:
cook can you teach me some of yer skills?  like how you made that p90 shoot normal, flashlight.. thaat could be very usefull and it gives you more free time in the end  can ou also learn me how to compile stuff etc? i dont even know how to save to a package! teach me!!!!
http://stargateunreal.freeforums.org/please-change-the-board-style-p-t12.html

And btw here is the thread I posted.
http://stargateunreal.freeforums.org/thanks-t88.html
I thought of no other way to post it, really and there is no way to post that other than that, I had experiences with people like that and this is the only way. I will await their reaction.

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
Hi there,

Just wanted to give you all some explanation about the StargateUnreal MOD.
U guys just make a fuss about it, no need to ;)
Me, sm1key and lots of other people are working on this, iam just a person who got invited by sm1key, and we started together.

This is the really first mod i iam helping with, its a complete new scene of Stargate.
The old maps, of Lion, are an Intro, that was the idea i believe (ask sm1key for details, i cant read his mind lol).

the system,

We are creating an SGC(stargate Command) and we use the Computer Panel from Qtit(and other guys, don't know who) in it, so you can choose your own mission ( :D )
I am creating a mission at the moment, called SG_Firstmission.
thats the map you will see when the server is up(still need to fix some things like names etc).

The fact we steal things, i don't know anything. U have to be @ sm1key for that.

About the weapons:

The weps there are now are just a preview, so there are just different weapons in the first place.
the models were just created by ME, in unrealEd.. Cookies helpen me with the script.

There are really cool weapons in progress, like the P90, SPAS12 shotgun etc..
made by Qtit, script by Qtit & Cookies.
The P90 is almost done, its a test, the sounds dont fit with the animatios, but i beleive some people say its the coolest weapon ever made on Unreal1!

ASAP i will update my website, stargateunreal.tk with some new maps.. and also new actors and shiiit.. the weapons are getting replaced 1 by 1, new scoreview(F1) is coming.. new vehicles, new maps.. and ofcourse the new SGC with the ComputerPanel.

now we have an MP5, that works, but its a bit bugged xD

wait and see 8)

Good Bye, and i hope i informed you guys a bit.

Pyronious.

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
All I can say is that the creators should be killed and burried deep underground beacuse this even containst the old maps by Lion'LS and he is given no credit etc. Although it has missing files so you canot even open it muhahaha! ONE BIG :tdown:

EDIT: CUT THE MAIN SWEARING PART AND INFO STEALING PART TO NOT CAUSE CONFLICTS OR ANYTHING HERE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS PART PM ME.

Info says DieHard is mapper, but I think they thought he created those maps or something, besides they are old versions and have screwed up playing order etc..........

Not to mention some hackers worked on it. I really doubt if DieHard worked on it, maybe only for s3tc etc, sending textures to team but taht would be all..

This is all one big hack..........

There are some new maps but the thing with stealing etc, bleh.
Plus it has not all of the old maps and screwed up map order missing files etc etc....

Ehm dude didnt i mention that this beta mod is only for playing on our server ?

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
And im really getting a nerve attack from your replies here, you guys dont know anything, and its a MOD, iam 13 jrs old guy going 14, and i do what i CAN do, and WHAt i do is LEGAL...
@ Leo,
u may laugh about my posts, but youll never understand, the mind of an kid, that wants to learn a thing he really likes.

and as i told you many times.. its a beta, all need a fix.
Want me to get caught, go ahead. i did nothing wrong.

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
I also was able to find suspicious things inside this mod, which can eventually harm you in a way. So don't download that. Is that clear?
It messes up everything too...............

didnt i mentioned that its needs to be added on a CLEAN unreal install? cus it will overwrite some files.. Doh.

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Thing is -=who=- actually did that particular weapons mod ? Has it been attempted? Has anyone heard back on it? I'd love to take it on JUST to be able to finish it and throw a map along with it for fun. There is alot of potenial for this. -_- frustration;

On top of that? With this "Other" SG Mod? Why didn't they use the UT Package Manager to create a Umod for UT99? Rather than the direction they were going with? As I read they were gonna have a 1gig Download? I think my dsl modem had a stroke when I said that out loud. I think Pyronious needs to take a look at the UT Package Maker and serious contemplate on how to make it a Umod installer. IF thats they way they want to go. I can see why Leo might be upset. There was a bit of misunderstanding when you "1st" read thru it but as you read it again and again you see what they are trying to do as far as an installer is concerned. It looks like it *could* be cool. But I'm not too sure after hearing leo go off about it. I think what might need to be done is to have Pyronious notified and maybe discuss with leo and the rest of us, if nothing more than to clear the air on the matter. "WITHOUT" Flammage or harsh words being used either...... Anyone concur or 2nd my suggestion?

Hey,

Well, as i conclude out of all your posts, u think i lead this project ? No. we do it together. Im just @ the top of the SG1 Squad, thats a different thing than leader of the mod oO lol. iam just trying to explain things here, and really, Leo, did you went to the Darkside or something? oO Ur acting & talking like this is the end of the world! :rolleyes:

besides, Were not "hackers" , we (atleast not me) dont edit things of other authors.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Total spammage, thanks................
you really showed yourself as an idiot now. Seriously, first grow and then get some skills and try to learn proper working in UED. Thanks.

But there is no need for such a hype and lies.

Maybe you are not stealing things, but the mod is full of stolen things.
I didn't say you are hacker, I don't know you personally. But "at least" one person of your team is associated with them.

And this install is sort of hack, besides why do that? You could just include maps and things and what you did is you included not working things and messed up install, even tehre is mylevel.u omg(which I didn't look into what is there). Jesus, mylevel should not be saved, it must be stored in local map.

You never had permission to edit lion's maps either but you act like you own them. Besides, who the **** called you here?

That weapon being a best weapon ever? HAHAHAHHA ROFL LMAO, YOU GOTTA BE ****ING KIDDING, I AM DYING HERE OF LAUGH OMG!!!!!!!!

Besides I didn't talk about weapon models...........

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
hey pyro :)
welcome at buf.

look at my first post.of course we are happy about hearing from a stargate mod for unreal.
ok the thing is leo has his doubts about the content...i.e.therefor its good
you posted here.you guys should discuss about that all but without offending
eachother.
and i promise to post a new thread about your mod soon.something like...
"updates for sg unreal mod"...or something.since this thread went out of hands abit.;)

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No please don't. XTC can you meet me at 3's server?
Seriously, I don't have doubts, I am sure of what I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.