BeyondUnreal ut2003 video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Right well if I got through all the demos and look at me and point out all my good shots and rev does the same that will help us along a lot. There's no way that one person can go through and see everything that goes on in a game.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
Right well if I got through all the demos and look at me and point out all my good shots and rev does the same that will help us along a lot. There's no way that one person can go through and see everything that goes on in a game.

I've already gone through some of the FragBU demo's for my own personal use, I'm up to fridays dem0009.dem and have gone through every persons perspective in that particular demo.

I'm planning to go through them all just to learn, if you want me to I'll go through the one's that you select for me. Or whatever else you might need.

By the way, the Rev. misses alot of his LG shots.....I was surprised by that. ;)

Oh, and Gary[GayDuo] is "Survey_Says", in case you were wondering.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Yeah the gayduo was placing up some sort of conspiracy! It's really funny what they say

Adminmessage: uhh everything ok in here guys?
Gary: no
Gary: i need water.

Hanover just write down how much time was left when you see something really cool or funny. Perhaps we can make a keybind so that next fragbu when you make a good shot you just press the button and it'll record the time and map to a text file.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I can tell you HOW to do it...doing it is a different story altogether! :p

Someone with experience could probably do that in like 10 seconds.

Captain Kewl

I know kewl.
Feb 13, 2001
IN YOUR HOUSE
Visit site
Needs to be added to the server and ServerPackages, but all the logging is done clientside. Just bind a key in the config (I think it defaults to "p" if it's not set). Player name, date, map and game time are logged in UT2003.log and in TimeLog.ini.

Attachments

• TimeLog.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 19

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
wow, sounds cool.. my question is why does it need to be on the server if everything is done client-side?

I don't like to install things on the server, because with the reservation system in its current state, it's hard for me to get mutators working with it (doubt I'll ever have time to fix it).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
CK, do you mind if I rip the code out of this and see how you did it?

[Ci]Necro

Dec 8, 2002
www.clanci.net
If i remember correctly, i had a few sick shots last night... i cant remember the map, but the time was around 10pm eastern time (i was aliasing as "starman" or something like that, i dont remember much about last nite ;) )

<edit>
I went thru a few of the demo's and found a few shots that are decent/funny, or otherwise a candidate for the movie... when i get a spare moment, i'll turn them into a vid...

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Ok here's something funny though I did it in a botmatch. Dim face3 shot parody. I think if we remade this together on a fragbu it'd look much better, plus we can shoot a bunch of other setup stuff.

Attachments

• bufmovie1.zip
    308.3 KB · Views: 21

pakman

The TTM guy
Jul 17, 2000
Moscow, Russia
www.planetunreal.com
Sir_Brizz said:
Actually no... the timer is always there even if you try to turn it off, all the server side settings can't be changed and this INCLUDES your crosshair, your hud size, you detail settings (on some maps) et al.

Quoted statement seems like intentionally said lie. I don't know that person and don't know if that person has any reasons to tell such imaginative stories, but what really matters is that statement is, in fact, absolutely nonsence.