2Inf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

keek

mapper
Nov 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.phys.uu.nl
I made a new version of 2Inf, which will work with Infiltration 285. 2Inf is a package that allows you to select and play a Strikeforce or Tactical Ops map from within Infiltration. So if you happen to have either TO or SF on your PC this might be something for you. :) Last night I was playing some SF maps that I didn't like before, but with INF they rocked!

Graylord

Mar 11, 2001
I have never played either mod, could you also include names of the best maps. Half the fun of INF is exploring new areas. Makes me think of the year I was in Dereth, AC. Just think, what if you had to find loot and food to restock your supplies. Then portal (air drop) to a new war zone..

Last edited:

keek

mapper
Nov 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.phys.uu.nl
You need a full install of TO or SF if you want to play those maps. That's because those maps use TO or SF stuff like textures and some actors. So 2INF is handy if you happen to have one of those mods and like to play their maps in INF. All it does is make sure the maps show up in the Infiltration menu; I don't change anything in the maps or anything