So are we waiting for the next LAN again....?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Well since I'm never on the forums anymore I went snooping and all I came up with was a bunch of empty promises, you guys are never on TS despite claiming to be able to. :lol:

I know Jason tried explaining when he could be on and stuff but no one is ever on TS anymore. Can we set time aside for all us to get on, play some Left 4 Dead or Guild Wars? If we really got interested again I would go find my UT2004 or something haha. Anyways lets get some times when people can chill on teamspeak. I'm pretty much free any weekday night to be on.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I don't hang out on TS, but I am usually available to IM on Steam. I got a new game that has taken up all my free time lately, but otherwise I would have been joining those of you I saw playing TF2.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
You know what this means... his girlfriend is leaving for college VERY soon :lol:

But really, the boy has a point. I have been getting on abnormally late. Amber and I are doing P90X together... so I get home after 10... play TF2 (depending on how good I'm doing) until midnight-ish. Thats what I've been doing lately.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Well Jim is partially right but gaming is more fun when you have friends to game with. Plus now that Dev is giving out freebies why wouldnt I read the forums hahaha.

But seriously at least this is a start. I'm gonna go play TF2 now and I'll most likely be on tonight after my hockey game at 9. I'll be in TS.

People can chill in TS too just go in the away channel if you're not there, at least we are guaranteed to talk before you guys sign off for the night and maybe set something up for the next day.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I don't leave my computer on 24/7 like I used to. But I'll pop in when I get home. I hit the third heavy milestone. I have all the items to craft the Brass Beast... but using Natascha for the one achievement it kind of grew on me. We could get some nice team work going and earn some achievements.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I use to log in an idle in TS. Then was doing the same in Steam. I got tired of not seeing folks. I can always be reached by Phone Call or Text. If not in Steam doing L4D2 Add on Maps. Found some nice ones for single player campaigns. Let me know when and where. Going to bed early tomorrow nite have a early fishing trip to make.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
I got one of the new campaign maps I think it was the portal 2 l4d2 one. Seemed pretty cool and could be something to do one night. I should be on tonight prolly late but ill be hanging on TS.

As far as TF2 goes I almost have every classes milestone 3 including the taunt kills. They are all usually a really easy achievement to get.

Step 1: Look for a dumb sniper. I usually look for one hanging really far back, some maps will be easier then other if they have a flanking route or a sniping building.

Step 2: They should be standing still usually scoped in unless they have the bow. Just line it up and RAPE them, then laugh as you stab them with an arrow or kill them with a fireball muahaha.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
We played some L4D2 without you (the new beta map) over the weekend. But I'm not online 10:30ish or later during the week - I'm sleeping. You try getting up at 5:20 am every day and see how late you stay up. lol

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yep, I am with Jason on that one. I have to get up at 4:00am and be on the road by 4:30 to make it to work. Normally on 7:30-8pm for awhile. Been messing around with NFS World cause I was bored. :)

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I have to get something going soon since I'm newly single and TF2 is free. I might be up for gaming on Friday and maybe Saturday since night since I might be taking the kids to Dave and Busters for some fun Saturday afternoon (I'm tired of staying home and need to get out for some fun w/o my ex calling me and acting stupid). Kids deserve some fun after the recent trama in their lives. I also have to get my life in order. Time to make a comeback that I knew was fun.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I'm playing Painkiller Black til I can find a replacement mobo for under $50.
I don't see upgrades anywhere in my future, as things are getting tighter than ever... so it's pretty much what I can run on the rig I got til I win the lotto. :rolleyes:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I'm slowly updating my PC software and should be good to go here soon. Looking into getting more memory for rig to at least speed it up with loading on some of the memory intensive games. I played for a hours yesterday on LFD2 and the new beta maps...it was fun. After the kids are in bed I'm pretty much free on weekdays. On weekends it depends on when I can blast if I have the kids on their mother has them. Just have to figure that out.