U2XMP xfire community

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
About time we do this.

Can we like send a newsletter or something to everyone in the community, for stuff like the Wednesday turnout result?

Attachments

• xfire.gif
    xfire.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 67
Mar 6, 2004
Got bored so i made a voice server using http://getgsc.com/

Maybe we can get a few people to come in while we play and talk rather then type. Unless someone knows how to set a vent server up.

nb_steel

Kill Xmp I Kill ¥ØÚ!!!
Aug 23, 2005
heyyy thats the program i told you about, i can make a XMP logo if ya want

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I've discovered one nice thing about XFire: you can use XFire in-game with both Unreal II SP and Unreal II XMP! In xfire_games.ini, find u2xmp.exe and unreal2.exe, and add this:
Code:
InGameRenderer=D3D8
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE
This will allow you to use XFire In-Game (you must go to Options -> Games to refresh the configs first and after launching the game wait for it to initialise). Enjoy :)

Mar 6, 2004
Where is the xfire_games.ini at? can't find it in the xfire folder. BTW, thanks. It will become usefull as it takes a while to load and unload the game alt tabbing out.

BTW i am using Windows 7 OS.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
I tried again and it works now. THANKS! OMG i can broadcast myself on xfire now...loooool!!!!!!!!! but 300 ping FTL, can't really play with it on unless i am speccing someone but hey, i might get some intrest in the game so meh.

Last edited: