Cannot "hit fire" to start game anymore?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AcidGlow

May 10, 2008
This just started today... in a practice session for UT99, it always said "hit fire to start" I do but it never starts.. and a multiplayer game with bots never starts nor do they join.. what happened? My mouse works fine in the menu but it doesn't "let me hit fire to start"....

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Maybe bind fire to a key and see if it works that way. Ya know, to see if it's the game or the mouse. :p

Last edited:

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Also make sure the game is in focus! I was pretty startlet by the exact same phenomenon a few weeks ago when I was working with the unrealed and started the game from there to test my map but I couldn't press fire either. The game, although it was in full-screen mode, was not in focus. I alt-tabbed out of it and when I brought it back up it worked again.