Happy Birthday BONEY!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
TAZTG said:
He's not kidding!! If you could possibly avoid these 3 things then you might actually enjoy life.. ""Work, Bill's & Marriage""

Live at Home with Mom, and stay home all day thats the trick..
I second Taz's motion. That's good advice there Taz. Too bad I didn't follow it. :rolleyes:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OMG - How Fast Time Flies By!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Jimbo!!

Figured why start a new one.. LOL

Attachments

• HBD.jpg
    HBD.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
  • BDAY.WAV
    278.7 KB · Views: 3

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Happy 2011 Birthday Jim!

Jim, are you really 23 now? That's hard to believe.. Where has all the years gone. Anyway give us an idea what you have planned for this year. Any big events? Any special trips? Any big purchases?

OK, enough babbling.. Hope you have a Happy Birthday. Take Amber out for a nice romantic diner in the Z or something.:)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Thanks guys! I honestly don't know what is implied, but allow me to answer them...

Going to the MMRBQ in May. Several trips, beach vacations, Poconos are pending, Taz Lan?

Replacement wheel for the Z should be arriving in a couple weeks. Next big purchase would be the exhaust sometime this spring. I'm also planning on selling the Jeep for something more me... lol. They aren't lying when they say "It's a Jeep thing". Looking at 05-07 Subaru Legacy or an '08 Impreza hatch. The Jeep currently costs me a dollar in gas every four miles... I just can't take it lol. But I still need something that will get me to work no matter the weather conditions.

And yes, 23. I've been putting up with you old farts for a looooong time lol. But don't worry... if I could go back I don't think I'd change a thing :)

Last edited: